Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

This is the first of the Thankful Thursdays posts and since I have been missing my oldest while he is away at camp this week, I'm thinking about how thankful I am for my children.  All three of them.  They are such a blessing in my life and I can't imagine my life without them.  I know what it feels like to think you may never have children of your own, and I'm now honestly thankful for those days and years that taught me a lot about myself and drew me closer to the Lord.  I'm thankful for all of my friends that have chosen to adopt a child and make them their own.  Although that opportunity has not been able to happen for us yet, I have not given up hope for the possibility of it in the future.  Whether you have one child or 21 children, they are each a perfect gift from God. 

What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment