Friday, June 15, 2012

Funnies on Fridays

Every Friday, I will try to post something that I find funny and amusing.  I hope it at least brings a smile to your day.

This week, I have been laughing at my Buddy, now 8yo.  He is insisting on wearing white undershirts all the time.  He wears them alone, under other tees, and even under his pajamas.  He says it's because, "That's what a man does.  And I'm almost a teenager, which is almost a man."  
When he was about 3 or 4 years old, he went through a phase in which he had to wear socks at all times.  Day and night.  The only time you could get him to take his socks off was to take a bath.
My Sweet Pea, now 6 years old, went through a phase just a year or two ago, in which she would only wear dresses.  Because "princesses don't wear pants."  She even told me I was just a "regular queen," not a royal one, because I wore pants.  I can't wait to see what my little Sunshine will come up with. 
What funny phases have your children, grandchildren, or other kiddos in your life gone through?

Remember...if you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment