Saturday, August 11, 2012

Catching Up...

I know, I know!  It's been a little while since I've blogged about anything.  I have been in full-on, Pinterest inspired, reorganization mode around the house.  And trust me, if you knew how bad it was, you would understand.  I have been taking pictures, though, and will blog about it as soon as I get it all finished, just the way I want it. 
I have also been busy getting ready to start our new homeschool year.  I've been reviewing and looking over all of the curriculum I've chosen, planing our days, preparing the paperwork required for our umbrella school, and gathering supplies.  Whew! 
So, I apologize for neglecting my blog recently.  But, I promise, there will be posts soon!! 
Until then...
God bless!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally Get it! I have been doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! It has been fun, but it's very time consuming. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete