Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cherdo on the Flipside

Hey, blog friends!!  I know, I know...it's been a while.  But, I wanted to take a quick minute to encourage you to check out a new blog called, Cherdo on the Flipside.  I started reading a post the other day and couldn't stop at just one.  I had to read them all!!  It's witty, snarky, entertaining, and honest.  The author is a personal friend of mine who has also recently started stand-up comedy, among her many other talents.  
I'll start you out with this one about cutting your own bangs.    I also liked Flip that minimum wage job and No 5K...K?  These are just to name a few.  If you're a fellow blogger, let's help her out by reading, commenting, following, and perhaps even spreading the word.  Thanks!!
I'll meet you on the Flipside.  

Cherdo on the Flipside

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Beth! How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I don't know if this is what I am suppsed to put in t this since I am just a wanna be bloger,,,, but my part is: Beth you are one fantastic mama,,sure wish I had you for a school teacher...seems that the only thing they believed in was the 12" hickory board.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete