Friday, March 2, 2012

Diaper Wreath

A couple of years ago, my family was planning a baby shower for a cousin.  We wanted to do something unique and my sister found directions for making a diaper wreath at Inexpensive Baby Shower.   Perfect!
We decided to decorate with Winnie the Pooh...and Tigger, too, since that was the chosen decor for my soon-to-be baby cousin's room.
With my sister, my mother, and myself working on this, the Diaper Wreath still took a couple of hours.  So, if you decide to take this on, make sure you give yourself plenty of time.
Here is the completed project.  Very cute, if I do say so myself.
As you can see, we added wash clothes, baby spoons, and other useful items for the mother-to-be.
My dear cousin loved it and everyone commented on how fun it was.  I know yours will be a big hit, too.  You can find many other great shower ideas at Inexpensive Baby Shower.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment